The New Restart: join the first virtual Car Remarketing Expert Track
Fleet Europe and CARA (Car Remarketing Association Europe) are joining forces to provide an exclusive educational programme to better understand the impact of the current crisis on international vehicle remarketing and used car sales: the Car Remarketing Expert Track ‘The New Restart’. Grasp the dynamics of vehicle remarketing in the New Normal and register for free for a series of insightful webinars that will guide you and your business to the New Restart.
Short-term decisions based on fear and anxiety are to be avoided at all cost. Instead, we need to secure the future, stabilise the second-hand market, safeguard residual values and implement innovative, digital solutions.
The 2020 Car Remarketing Expert Track is aimed at all stakeholders and decision makers of the car remarketing community and involves industry experts, market specialists and opinion leaders.
In the introductory episode, remarketing expert Johan Verbois is joined by Wolfgang Reinhold, president of CARA. Together, they talk about the Car Remarketing Expert Track, the programme, and what you can expect in the coming weeks. Watch this video podcast below:
Register now for the three webinar sessions of the Car Remarketing Expert Track. Registration is free of charge.
The impact of COVID-19 on the market and on RVs
Wednesday, 29 July 2020, 11am-12pm CET
This webinar will look at:
- New car market volume and projection of used car volumes: fleet, private, STR, …
- Cross-border sales
- Lessons learned from the 2008 crisis compared to the current crisis
- Factors that influence the RVs in COVID-19 times (panic, stability, volumes, …)
- Opinion of RV experts and the position of leasing companies
- Marc Odinius, Managing Director at Dataforce
- Yves Helven, Global Fleet expert
- Maarten Baljet, Managing Director at Bähr & Fess Analytics
- Moderator: Johan Verbois
The impact of COVID-19 on the remarketing processes
Wednesday, 26 August 2020, 11am-12pm CET
This webinar will detail:
- Remote Sales practices (video, live chat) and Home delivery
- Status of online sales capabilities
- Evolutions in automated inspection and self inspection
- How to handle compliance issues and complaints
A look into the future of the used-car market
Wednesday, 23 September 2020, 11am-12pm
This webinar will discuss:
- The future of Used Cars profitability
- The future ratio Used to new Car market
- The evolution of used-car sales and used-car opportunities in B2B
- Increasing the reach of the Dealer network (e.g. C2C)
Source: Fleet Europe